WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF A CELEBRANT WEDDING?
If you want a modern take on a traditional ceremony in a beautiful location - together we can make it special and individual - your options are limitless!!
Perhaps you would like some elements of a cultural service or create a mixed faith service; maybe you want something radically different; do you want an unusual location - a hot air balloon, beach, barn, vineyard or beside a castle lake? Kent, Sussex and our surrounding counties have so many beautiful locations for a wedding - some of them quite hidden!
We can include your much loved pets or children in the service - they can have special roles which will be truly memorable (and will create some amazing photo opportunities!)
A celebrant wedding ceremony can include readings, songs or poems that say something about you both and your story; the service can also include rituals such as handfasting or wine blending or cocktail making - we have so many options to create a ceremony that is perfect for you as a couple and beautiful memories for everyone involved.
Let me craft a bespoke fun wedding script for you which incorporates everything that is important to you as a couple.
Your celebrant ceremony is the beautiful, personal exchange of vows and celebration of your wedding with no rules, no restrictions on where it takes place and no time limitations.
The legal admin needs to take place in the registry office - so you will just need to book a simple ‘Registration of Marriage’ appointment to make the appropriate legal declarations with a minimum of two witnesses and a registrar. This can be done the days prior to the wedding celebration or even weeks or months before (it can even take place after) - it provides you with the legal certificate to prove you are married in the eyes of the law.
Your celebrant wedding ceremony itself will be totally bespoke and is exactly what you want - it's a no-brainer - give me a call to find out current availability.
How it works:
* Introductory consultation meeting - let's talk and ensure we are an amazing fit for each other - this can be a virtual meeting or face to face if convenient.
* Think about what you want in your ceremony, agree the legal process, book the date and venue.
* Meet at the venue if possible and talk about your dreams and throw around ideas - I get to know about your story and I then write a totally bespoke script.
* You will be fully involved in any amendments to the script.
* Let's do a rehearsal the week before the wedding.
* On the big day, I will arrive at least an hour earlier than the kickoff to ensure everything runs smoothly and you can thoroughly enjoy the day - stress free.
* You will receive a presentation folder with your certificate, vows, words, song choices for you to look back on and enjoy.
* Go and enjoy your married life together! Memories galore and photos good enough for a glossy magazine!